Frame Facade Scaffolding
The Facade Scaffolding has a tubular frame construction. It is designed to be used in any facade rapair works,
indoors repairs, insulation, or various other construction works.
The main characteristics of the scaffolding are:
- Width of the working stage - 0,74 m.
- Made of highly resistant frames sized 2,5m./0,74m. and 2,0m./0,74m.
- Build from steel tubes St37-2 (DIN) sized 42x2,5.
- Developed with extra reinforced outer frames.
- Assembling and disassembling are easy, fast and convenient.
- There is no limitation in the scaffolding lenght.
- Height - 8 m.
- The working stage can be either made of steel or wood.
- The construction is offered with either paint or hot zinc cover.
- The scaffold is to be anchored to the building.
- Quality certified by TÜV.
More details about the scaffolding elements ...